|Hey! This group is dedicated to photography of the natural world! We welcome anyone who wants to join. Here are a few rules:|
1. Do not bash on others.
2. Please, submit pictures to the gallery and to the correct folders (if there's an issue, let me know)
3. Any questions, please send me a note.
4. You may only submit 5 pictures per day.
- Mature Content
- Photo Manipulations
- ANYTHING of nature, including:
- Lakes, Rivers, Streams, Seas, Oceans
- You may also submit pictures of prehistoric life (ex. dinosaur bones)
Just in case you might be confused where your photos go, here's a quick guide:
1. Landscapes: Mountains; Caves; Valleys
2. Waterscapes: Rivers; Lakes; Streams; Seas; Oceans; Creeks; Waterfalls; Puddles (I think you get the idea.)
3. Flowers, Trees, Plants: It's pretty self-explanitory
4. Mammals: Lions, Raccoons, Armadillos, Dogs
5. Reptiles: Crocodiles, Snakes, Lizards
6. Arthropods: Spiders, Horseshoe Crabs, Grasshoppers, Butterflies
7. Birds: Raptors, Finches, Parrots
8. Amphibians: Salamanders, Frogs
9. Aquatic Life: Anything that belongs underwater! This includes plants, animals and corals!
Quick Note: If you want to submit a picture that we do not have a folder for, just let me know and that folder might be available!
Every Saturday 1 picture will be picked from all the folders to be shown in the Featured folder! This is a special feature for members only!